About me
Hello, My name is Amanda Santistevan, I prefer just being called by my first name. I am double majoring in Mass Communications with a focus on electronic media and also art, with a focus on graphic design. With my degree I plan to get more involved into film production. I would also like to get to use my art degree to create graphics for businesses and logos. Some hobbies and interests I have would be art and filming of course. I love drawing, I have a different style but I take that as a good thing. And filming and editing is always fun to me, its fun to create things that are visually pleasing or sometimes even disturbing. Also in my free time I enjoy skateboarding and spending time with my dog Chico.

Hi Amanda, that's really cool you like to skateboard, can you do any cool tricks like a trey flip, or a kick flip? I also think that doing film productions seems really cool and interesting.
ReplyDelete